WHAT IS KHOLATKholat is a game developed by independent studio IMGN.PRO, inspired by true events known as the "Dyatlov Pass Incident". We follow the path of a group of Russian students, that went for an expedition in the northern Ural Mountains. The team does not reach its goal, the entire crew dies in mysterious circumstances.
Player is thrown into the area where the tragedy occurred, years after the actual event, with a chance to discover the real course of the tragedy. Atmosphere of anxiety is dosed based on what the player is doing, making each gameplay a unique experience.
KEY FACTS & FEATURES- FPP Horror experience game
- Inspired by true events: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
- Open world map
- Nonlinear gameplay, focused on world exploration & storytelling
- Main storyline and a lot of background plot to be discovered by players
- Narrated by Sean Bean
- High quality graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
DEVELOPER BIOIMGN.PRO is a Polish, independent development studio and company offering wide scope of services in gaming industry. It consists of the team, which has more than 7 years of experience in the field of business consulting, licensing and distribution services.
RELEASE DATE, DISTRIBUTION NETWORK, PRICE- Release date 09-06-2015
- Worldwide digital via Steam and other major distribution platforms, retail boxed edition on selected territories
- Price 17,99 €
* Those fields are mandatory